Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

This mailing list is not your personal property, Jerry Stuckup.

You think you're God's gift to Debian? Bah! Pui

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2014 2:08 AM
Subject: Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 12:08 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

> [...]

Yes, because you've been kicked out of every other place you've trolled.

>  > Not at all.  Just calling you for what you are.  And once again, the
> spelling is JUDGMENTAL.  But once again you prove you refuse to learn.
>
> You see, you're judgemental again. I suppose it's your character flaw.
>
>  > Your claim of having an IQ of 45 is an insult to those who really DO
> have an IQ of 45.
>
> I do have an IQ of 45. Are you accusing me of lying, you creep?

No, I'm just saying you insult those who REALLY have an IQ of 45.

>  > That's not how Debian works.
>
> Are you now the official spokesman for Debian, Stuckup?

Ah, yes.  The third grade mentality shows up again.  No, there is no
"official spokesman".  But I've been using Debian and on this list a LOT
longer than you have.  This is not your personal help source for things
you're too lazy to look up - or attempt to learn on your own.

Jerry