Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 12:14 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

*From:* Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
*To:* debian-user@lists.debian.org
*Sent:* Friday, June 6, 2014 10:42 PM
*Subject:* Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter
(ie. enable internet access)?

 > And you once again show you refuse to learn - even when quoting the
correct spelling.

How many times must I tell you that I'm dyslexic?

Have you ever heard of a spell checker? I didn't think so. How about a dictionary?

 > Whether you are dyslexic or not is immaterial.  The fact you refuse
to learn and expect the world to hand feed you is.

The pot calling the kettle black.

You refuse to accept people for what they are. You want to mold them in
your own conceited image.

No, I just call trolls what they are.

 > I already have.  And I've figured out that what people like you think
of me is immaterial.

And do you think that your opinion of me matters to me?

Do you think I care?

It's obvious you haven't done enuf self-instropection. Or your wife
wouldn't have left for another man, taking your kids along with her :-)

ROFLMAO! The personal attacks continue. But you're wrong here, also. I am happily married.

It's obvious you suck at relationship-building and your only companions
are your computer and beer.

I am excellent at relationship building, as shown by the successful businesses I've had (and continue to have).

Jerry