Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 12:03 PM, Horatio Leragon wrote:

*From:* Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
*To:* Horatio Leragon <hleragon@yahoo.com>
*Sent:* Friday, June 6, 2014 10:35 PM
*Subject:* Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter
(ie. enable internet access)?

 > It's clear to anyone with half a brain. To those, the examples are
quite good.

 > But then Debian is made for people with half a brain - not trolls and
idiots.

Lemme psycho-analyze you: you're a miserable, lonely man full of
bitterness and angry with the world.

Your wife has divorced you and has custody of your children (if you have
any to begin with) and you're a loser with women because you suck at
relationship-building.

That's why you spend almost your entire waking hours on a keyboard
behind a computer monitor.

Besides your computer, the only other companion you have is your beer.
It's not hard to guess you're a pot-bellied, bald headed fatso.

ROFLMAO! I guess you'd be talking about your own life - if you could have found a woman who would marry you.

And no, you're wrong. I am happily married, and have been for a number of years.

I spend my time on the computer because that's my job. But you wouldn't understand the term "job".

Jerry