Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Sent: Friday, June 6, 2014 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

> Nope, but then I'm not the one asking for help here.

Oh, you Schadenfreude, you creep.

Do you think for a split second that I would be helpless if I did not receive help here?

> Not at all.  Just calling you for what you are.  And once again, the spelling is JUDGMENTAL.  But once again you prove you refuse to learn.

You see, you're judgemental again. I suppose it's your character flaw.

> Your claim of having an IQ of 45 is an insult to those who really DO have an IQ of 45.

I do have an IQ of 45. Are you accusing me of lying, you creep?

> That's not how Debian works.

Are you now the official spokesman for Debian, Stuckup?