Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 6:09 AM, Horatio Leragon wrote:
*From:* Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
*To:* debian-user@lists.debian.org
*Sent:* Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:10 PM
*Subject:* Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter
(ie. enable internet access)?

 > Ah, yes - that third grade name calling again.  And you can't even
spell "judgmental".

See what I mean? You're being judgemental.

And you once again show you refuse to learn - even when quoting the correct spelling.

Did you know that I'm dyslexic? And there are many categories of dyslexia?

Whether you are dyslexic or not is immaterial. The fact you refuse to learn and expect the world to hand feed you is.

 > No, I'm not full of hate and mistrust.

Go and do some self-introspection.

I already have. And I've figured out that what people like you think of me is immaterial.

Jerry