Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/6/2014 6:07 AM, Horatio Leragon wrote:
*From:* Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
*To:* debian-user@lists.debian.org
*Sent:* Thursday, June 5, 2014 10:09 PM
*Subject:* Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter
(ie. enable internet access)?

 > Anyone who quotes a blog entry over six years old has no reason to
question when someone knowledgeable tells him otherwise.

You're so full of yourself. You're not the only one knowledgeable on
this list.

Nope, but then I'm not the one asking for help here.

 > But I'm also not your unpaid consultant/tutor because you are too
lazy (or, as I'm beginning to think, too stoopid) to take
 > responsibility for your own learning.

You're being judgemental again and quick to stereotype people. That's a
serious defect of character.

Not at all. Just calling you for what you are. And once again, the spelling is JUDGMENTAL. But once again you prove you refuse to learn.

Yes, I do admit I'm stupid. I've had my IQ tested and it's only 45 :(
At school, I almost always came in last. Heck, I tried many times to
gain admission to college and failed.

Your claim of having an IQ of 45 is an insult to those who really DO have an IQ of 45.

But lazy I'm not.

No, you just want people to give you answers to questions so you don't have to learn something. That's not how Debian works.

Jerry