Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter (ie. enable internet access)?

On 6/5/2014 1:03 AM, Horatio Leragon wrote:
*From:* Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net>
*To:* debian-user@lists.debian.org
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 4, 2014 9:15 PM
*Subject:* Re: Post-installation: how to auto-configure network adapter
(ie. enable internet access)?

 > YOU aren't.  You refuse to learn.  The rest of us use CURRENT
DOCUMENTATION.

Again, you are being judgemental and unkind in your remark. It shows you
harbor a lot of hate and mistrust in your heart.

Anyone who quotes a blog entry over six years old has no reason to question when someone knowledgeable tells him otherwise.

 > I only care about those willing to take responsibility for their
actions and knowledge.

Just who do you think you are on this mailing list? God's gift to
mankind? Bah!

And you call ME judgmental?  ROFLMAO!

No, I'm not God's gift to mankind. But I'm also not your unpaid consultant/tutor because you are too lazy (or, as I'm beginning to think, too stoopid) to take responsibility for your own learning.

Jerry