Re: Assange and NSA

On Sun, 01 Jun 2014 11:24:45 -0400
Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:

…
> > http://blog.icann.org/2007/11/there-are-not-13-root-servers/
> >

> I'll believe this official statement from ICANN over a blog...
>
> http://www.dns.icann.org/

¿ my link also comes from the icann.org site.

> > …
> >> I can make you a great deal on tin foil hats.
> >
> > May be the best protection against the Outernet :)
> >

> So, how many do you want?

5, with 2 helicoïdal antennas hidden in fake horns (I'm
Breton, fan of Astérix and mobile Internet); the 5th with
2 side holes (it's for the dog).

--
Politics:  A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.
The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.