Re: Best list for server only traffic?

On 05/08/2014 08:31 AM, Joel Rees wrote:
On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org
<mailto:tanstaafl@libertytrek.org>> wrote:

    On 5/5/2014 2:56 PM, Robert Crawford <webguytx@gmail.com
    <mailto:webguytx@gmail.com>> wrote:

        You might want look at the complete list at list.debian.org
        <http://list.debian.org>

    <sigh>

    I did... there are, what... 100+ different lists there?

    https://lists.debian.org/__completeindex.html
    <https://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html>

    There is a debian-desktop list, but no debian-server list, so I
    figured it couldn't hurt to ask if I was missing something here, so
    I did.\

    Not sure why some of you seem offended at the idea...

There seem to be a lot of troll-ish posts the past week or so, and your
insistence that there should be a debian-server to parallel debian-user
is, well, sort of,  the kind of post a troll might write.
What kinds of questions do you need to ask about your servers? bugs?
efficiency, making APIs available? ...

Especially when viewed in the light that a Linux desktop, and the Xorg system sits on top of a Linux server. Ergo, server questions are germane when posted here. To the OP, this ain't Windows.

I do agree that OT needs to be posted to the OT list, which seems to have very little traffic BTW. Then there would be less cruft to filter through on this list. :) Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png