Re: Mailman-issue *mailinglist loops back to myself

On Tue, 6 May 2014 00:21:28 +0200
"Anton Mueller" <anton@am-news.eu> wrote:

 The server returns " *mailinglist* loops back to me"

> I think that misconfigured something.

When an MTA gives an error message like that, it usually means that it
doesn't recognize that the e-mail should processed for local delivery,
and it sends tries to send it to a remote destination, which doesn't
work as the destination is actually itself.

Most likely, you have configure postfix so that it correctly recognizes
its own domains for which it has to deliver locally.

I use exim myself, and I can only guess how exactly this should be done
in postfix. I would check the parameters 'mydomain', 'myhostname',
'mydestination'.