Re: Best list for server only traffic?

You might want look at the complete list at list.debian.org

Robert

On May 5, 2014 1:05 PM, "Tanstaafl" <tanstaafl@libertytrek.org> wrote:
On 5/5/2014 8:56 AM, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
On Mon, May 05, 2014 at 06:59:55AM -0400, Tanstaafl wrote:
I was perusing the available choices for the debian email lists and
there are so many...

What I'm looking for is the best choice for server only related
stuff. I don't use debian for my desktop (yet), but have two servers
that I now manage, and the overwhelming traffic on this list seems
to be for desktop related stuff.

Would appreciate any suggestions.

This list is for all users of Debian systems, and you'll find
both high level sysadmins and absolute beginners here. Ask away.

Sorry, I should have been more clear.

This list is waaaaaaaaaay too high volume for my needs. I don't need to see the 98+% of the traffic all related to desktop issues. I don't run any DE at all, and don't intend to.

I'm looking for a lower volume/traffic list that focuses only on server related issues...

Thanks