Contribute a Graphic for Tweakengine: Debian's Configuration Portal

G'day Debian Community!

The Tweakengine team is wondering if a member of the Debian community might be interested in helping us with a logo or similar branding graphic for the project.

Project In Brief

This project is a new one to develop a moderated community messageboard service that plugs into a terminal window, so as to allow the direct execution of community-posted shell commands for system configuration and error resolution.

Our catchphrase is: "Don't hack it. Tweak it. With Tweakengine."

Logo / Branding Graphic

Regarding the graphic itself, some simple filtering or rendering of the word "Tweakengine" would do the job just fine at this stage.

If you are interested, or think you might be interested, email tweakengine@gmail.com.

Project Requirements on Google Docs

For more about what the team is setting out to achieve, the top level requirements document for the project is available for public viewing on Google Docs.

Have a look at the rightmost columns for our latest draft.

Feedback and Getting Involved

All project correspondence is on our Google Groups page. If you have feedback on the requirements document, or would otherwise like to get involved, simply subscribe and start posting!

Look forward to hearing from you!

Yours Sincerely,
Jarrod O'Flaherty.