Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /home/username/.cache/keyring-XXXXXX/pkcs11: No such file or directory

On Sat, 3 May 2014 22:15:27 -0600
Paul E Condon <pecondon@mesanetworks.net> wrote:

> I'm running Wheezy and using xfce4. Aptitude shows no sign of 'mate-*'
> packages mentioned above. I wonder how this could be ..., probably
> an error on my part... but what?

Wheezy is the stable release, so the Mate packages will not be
available there anytime soon. Package updates are only for security
patches and bugfixes there.

There are some Mate packages in sid and testing though:
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mate&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Which means that there is a good chance that Mate will be included in
the next release.

The Mate developers also provide some .deb packages of their own,
and these  are targeted for Wheezy. But these are not part of the
official Debian repositories.