Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /home/username/.cache/keyring-XXXXXX/pkcs11: No such file or directory

On 20140502_1600-0700, David Christensen wrote:
> On 05/02/2014 03:33 PM, John Hasler wrote:
> >The MATE Packaging Team <pkg-mate-team@lists.alioth.debian.org> will be
> >amazed to learn that.
>
> That's news to me.  I used the following information:
>
>     http://mate-desktop.org/
>
>     MATE is available via unofficial repositories for the following
>     Linux distributions, but inclusion in their official repositories
>     is planned:
>
>         Debian
>

> Installed from, and update/ upgrade from:
>
>     http://mirror1.mate-desktop.org/debian
>

> But, it looks like Debian Wheezy packages are now (were then?) available:
>
>     2014-05-02 15:51:20 dpchrist@desktop ~
>     $ apt-cache search mate | egrep '^mate' | head
>     mate-applets - Various applets for the MATE panel
>     mate-applets-common - Various applets for the MATE panel (common files)
>     mate-applets-dbg - Various applets for the MATE panel (debugging
> symbols)
>     mate-archive-keyring - GnuPG key of the MATE repository
>     mate-backgrounds - a set of backgrounds packaged with the MATE desktop
>     mate-bluetooth - MATE Bluetooth tools
>     mate-bluetooth-dbg - MATE Bluetooth tools (debugging symbols)
>     mate-calc - MATE desktop calculator
>     mate-character-map - Unicode character picker and font browser
>     mate-character-map-common - Unicode character picker and font
> browser (common files)
>

> Does anybody have Wheezy with Debian-packaged MATE, MPlayer2, and
> SMPlayer?  Does SMPlayer play *.wav files by double-clicking in Caja?
> Does MPlayer generate the subject error when playing *.wav files?

I'm running Wheezy and using xfce4. Aptitude shows no sign of 'mate-*'
packages mentioned above. I wonder how this could be ..., probably
an error on my part... but what?

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net