icedove strange language behaviour

Bonjour,

I have a problem with icedove: the default locale on my machine is
fr_FR-utf8.

On every opened window everything is in French (fichier, Edition,
Affichage... etc.) except for icedove which is in English on only one
user account (on other accounts, icedove is in French).

Where does icedove reads its language config on a user account?

I searched in .icedove directory but did not fing something relevant...

On the user account echo $LANG returns fr_FR-utf8 as on every other
accounts.

Could someone give me a clue?

Thanks.

--