jigdo have 10 DVDs, and HTTP/FTP only 3

Hi.

I was intrigued few days ago to notice the 10 DVDs available from jigdo. In my memory, debian was only 3 DVDs... but I thought that it was because stuff were bigger than before, or that there could be more packages.

Now, trying to fetch the hashes, I used the FTP/HTTP page, and there are only 3 DVDs. I guess those are not the same ones, so those hashes are not usable, but it's not my question.

What is the content difference between jigdo and http ISOs? ( I know what is jigdo and how it works, my question is about the content of the ISOs. )