Re: Wheezy VirtualBox guest 1920x1080 resolution

On Thu, 2014-05-01 at 15:46 -0700, Patrick Bartek wrote:
> I'm assuming you installed Virtualbox from the "official" Debian Repo,
> and not from Oracle's Virtualbox Debian repo.

What ever way, for what ever distro I chose, I always build VBox modules
using DKMS.

Assumed you set up on provided packages, then you limit yourself on
provided kernels. Those provided kernels are unlikely good for special
needs.

--
Please compare Leonardo da Vinci with Albert Einstein, regarding to
scientific insights and compare his drawings with Richard Corben