Re: Upgrade debacle........

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:59:13 -0400 Steve Litt sent:

>  I view a reinstall like spring cleaning: Get rid of that
> junk you don't need anymore, get rid of the dust bunnies, and end up
> with a bright, clean computer, without the kludges that make the new
> version compatible with the old config files.

I must admit I'm much of this opinion myself Steve. So reinstalls don't
worry me as much as they appear to worry others.

My bandwidth is not fast here at home, but because I do volunteer work
at our community centre in town, I have lightning fast and vast
bandwidth capability for free use there. The only drawback is I have to
travel 32 kilometres round trip to access that node.

Be well,
Charlie
--
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame. .........Henry
	David Thoreau