Re: Upgrade debacle........

Charlie:

> Using Debian testing 3.12-1-amd64
>
> Updated and upgraded this morning was told to run this:
>
> gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders > /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache
>
> It didn't do anything of course and when I rebooted, found the system is severely broken.
>
> I assume I have to reinstall, that seems to be suggested on a few ubuntu posts on the web?

I don't know what your problem is and it appears you aren't interested
to know either. If this is the case, go ahead and reinstall. If you
actually want to know what happened and how you can prevent it in the
future, you should start by describing what your actual problem is.
Maybe we can help.

J.
--
My clothes aren't just fashion. They're a lifestyle.
[Agree]   [Disagree]