death of what? (Re: Personal Recommendations for Free List Compatible Email Service)

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:16 PM, Ralf Mardorf <kde.lists@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]
I suspect the end of mailing lists is near :(. More and more people run
into issues when using mailing lists. The bad, without mailing lists
Linux will die!

(Borrowing from an author named Clemens who used to impress me a lot more than he does now, but he's still a great author,)

    Reports of [their] death are [greatly exaggerated].

Yes, mailing lists have to change. So does e-mail. In the process, there will be vultures trying to scrape more pennies out of every transaction.

Life will go on.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.