Re: Bug #693630: Dconf unknown method 'Change'

Le 24.04.2014 11:53, James Collier a écrit :
Hi Berenger (and all),

Thanks very much for the replies.
My installed dconf packages and versions:
james@james-turing:~$ apt-cache search dconf | grep dconf
dconf-cli - simple configuration storage system - utilities
 dconf-editor - simple configuration storage system - utilities
dconf-gsettings-backend - simple configuration storage system -
GSettings back-end
dconf-service - simple configuration storage system - D-Bus service
 dconf-tools - transitional dummy package
libdconf-dbg - simple configuration storage system - debugging
symbols
libdconf-dbus-1-0 - simple configuration storage system - D-Bus
library
libdconf-dbus-1-dbg - simple configuration storage system - D-Bus
debug symbols
 libdconf-dbus-1-dev - simple configuration storage system - D-Bus
development files
libdconf-dev - simple configuration storage system - development
files
libdconf-doc - simple configuration storage system - documentation
 libdconf1 - simple configuration storage system - runtime library
upstart-dconf-bridge - DConf bridge for upstart
james@james-turing:~$ apt-cache policy dconf-service
dconf-service:
  Installed: 0.18.0-1
  Candidate: 0.18.0-1
   Version table:
 *** 0.18.0-1 0
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [2] sid/main amd64
Packages
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [3] testing/main
amd64 Packages
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
james@james-turing:~$ apt-cache policy libdconf1
libdconf1:
  Installed: 0.18.0-1
  Candidate: 0.18.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 0.18.0-1 0
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [4] sid/main amd64
Packages
         500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [5] testing/main
amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
james@james-turing:~$ apt-cache policy libdconf-dbus-1-0
 libdconf-dbus-1-0:
   Installed: 0.18.0-1
  Candidate: 0.18.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 0.18.0-1 0
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [6] sid/main amd64
Packages
        500 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ [7] testing/main
amd64 Packages
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

How do I check that all recommended packages are selected?

It depends on the tools you are accustomed to.
Personally, I use aptitude with it's ncurse semi-graphical interface.

I've just
done a tasksel and noticed "Debian desktop environment" wasn't
selected, but "laptop" was. Unfortunately the dconf problem persists.

As for ~/.share, it doesn't exist on my system.

My mistake: I meant ~/.cache a

Thanks,

James