ecryptfs being unmounted while user is still logged in

Hi,

lately I'm having problems with my ecryptfs home directory, which is
being unmounted while I'm still logged in and working on my machine. It
seems to be unmounted at around 0:00 every night, which has the effect
that some of my running applications stop working until I mount it again
using ecryptfs-mount-private, but even then, not all applications work
flawlessly (e.g. my awesome window manager won't spawn new urxvts,
manually started terminals show "(unreachable)" as current directory).

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything related in /var/log/*, but I have
the feeling that it has to do with my recent switch to systemd-sysv. Is
there maybe a daemon in userspace, which I forgot to start, that keeps
track of running logins or something? What can I do to debug this?

Related information:
$ uname -a
Linux r2d2 3.13-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.13.7-1 (2014-03-25) x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ apt-cache policy ecryptfs-utils systemd-sysv
ecryptfs-utils:
  Installed: 103-3
  Candidate: 103-3
  Version table: