Re: XFCE upgrade wheezy->jessie feedback

Martin,
	This has to do with the panel separator in xfce 4.10.  You have to add
a separator between window buttons and workspace switcher.  Then you
need to set style to transparent and check the expand check box.  This
is how I was able to emulate xfce 4.8 in 4.10.

/VR
 Aaron