Re: OpenSSL Heartbleed bug, Apache still vulnerable?

Reco:
> Hi.
>
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 04:49:13PM +0200, Jochen Spieker wrote:
>
>> Am I doing anything wrong? Is the testing tool broken? I also tried the
>> one at https://gist.github.com/takeshixx/10107280 which confirms there
>> is still a problem on port 443 (HTTPS served by Apache).
>
> No, chances are, you're using the tool correctly.
> I'm using this [1] to test servers for this vulnerability (as I can't
> force myself to install Go), and your server shows as vulnerable.
>
> [1] http://pastebin.com/WmxzjkXJ

Thanks for confirming this. But I don't get how this is possible. I
upgraded the library that Apache (supposedly) uses and rebooted the
machine afterwards. I even re-installed all Apache packages just to make
that they are ok.

J.
--
Fashion is more important to me than war, famine, disease or art.
[Agree]   [Disagree]