Re: Net install cd, Not a Bug Report!!

Sorry, Miles.  THis should have gone to teh list.

On Sunday 06 April 2014 08:24:20 Miles Wade wrote:
> I want to thank ya'll for how well the net installation CD image
> works.

It's great, isn't it?  I can claim no credit.  I just use it.  But we
certainly have wonderful developers.

I have used the net install CD since Etch (4, April 2007).  Since then
I have used it on various different computers of various different
ages and never had what I considered a deal breaking problem: only
very minor, very occasional, temporary, easily solved ones.

I _have_ tried various other distros and installers for various other
purposes.  None has tempted me to change either distro or installer
on a permanent basis.

Lisi