Re: pool to dists assocation?

Hi,

please, don't CC me, especially no from gmail!

Dňa Sun, 6 Apr 2014 10:28:09 -0700 Peter Michaux
<petermichaux@gmail.com> napísal:

> I figure that I need multiple versions in my repositories.

You cannot to have different versions of package in one repository. But
one repository in mean one release (suite) and one section (component),
eg. stable/main.

But you can configure reprepro to maintain more releases, eg. stable &
testing and you can have one version of package in stable/main and
another in testing/main (versions can be the same too, of course).

See example at http://debs.slavino.sk/pool/main/y/yad/ where you can
see different versions of package in one common directory, the oldest
one is for stable and newest for testing. You can see here two different
architectures too. It results to have four different deb packages in
one common directory.

It is achieved by this config (conf/distributions):

Codename: testing
Suite: debtest
Components: main non-free
Architectures: amd64 i386 armhf source

Codename: stable
Suite: stable
Components: main non-free
Architectures: amd64 i386 source

(it is snipped)

Then one can decide to add the package in desired release by the -C
option.

regards

--
Slavko