Re: Exim4: automatically GPG-encrypting messages to specific recipients

On Sun 06 Apr 2014 at 21:14:22 +0200, Michael Schuerig wrote:

> > How does procmail get called on all your *outgoing* mail?
>
> It isn't and it doesn't need to. It is called for *incoming* mail.
> Remember, I'm interested in messages send to root by system processes
> such as cron. By way of /etc/aliases these messages are forwarded (root:
> michael). /home/michael/.procmailrc contains

[snip]

You originally said

 I'd like exim4 to automatically encrypt messages to a specific
 recipient with the recipient's GPG public key.

I took "recipient" to mean someone you were sending mail to; especially
when you mentioned exim, Shows you ....