Re: pool to dists assocation?

Hi Slavko,

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Slavko <linux@slavino.sk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dňa Sat, 5 Apr 2014 21:46:56 -0700 Peter Michaux
> <petermichaux@gmail.com> napísal:
>
>> Thank you, Don. I don't think I want to manage my small repository
>> with dak. That seems like it would be overkill.
>
> I use the reprepro for this.

I investigated reprepro but the following article scared me off with
the line "a single version per repository that is central to the
implementation".

http://nytefyre.net/2013/03/creating-signed-debian-apt-repository/

I figure that I need multiple versions in my repositories. If I
release a new version of a package to production but realize I want to
rollback to the previous version then that previous version still
needs to be in the repository.

Peter