Re: pool to dists assocation?

Thank you, Don. I don't think I want to manage my small repository
with dak. That seems like it would be overkill.

Another option I saw in the man page for apt-ftparchive is the
FileList option to specify exactly which files are included in each
distribution. I had it working but the idea of maintaining extra lists
of files seems like more work than I'd like and probably error prone.

I think I'll just keep two pools called "testing" and "stable". Each
pool will feed into the respective distribution. When a package in
testing is verified as ready, I'll move it to stable and regenerate
the Packages and Release files for the distributions. Hopefully it
works out to be as easy as it currently seems it will be.

Peter