Re: How to Switch Between Gnome and KDE

> At logon, you can choose between any desktop environments and window
>
> managers you have installed, and usually there is also a 'last one
>
> used' entry.
>
> Joe

Great, thank you.  I can now switch.  I was hoping to see a change.  For example, I understand the Gnome has the date and menu at the top and KDE at the bottom of the screen.  After switching to KDE and rebooting, I see a new log in window, but when I get to the desk top, nothing is different from Gnome.  The menus are also the same.

I must be missing something.

Ray