Re: The quest for a multimonitor screensaver

Huh, it starts way over to the right-most monitor. Since it is windowed, I can drag it full lenght to the left and I have fishes swimming through all of the monitors. Now to get that full screen and dis-engage when I activate the mouse or keyboard.

WHOOPS! Correction! It's starting on the 3rd monitor now. I think I'll swap the monitor's plugs so that the two on GPU0 are on GPU1 and run nvidia-settings to correct the layout. I'll post the result tomorrow. I'm going to beat this thing. :) Ric

https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png