Re: Users Not Receiving List Mail

On Fri, 4 Apr 2014 10:18:17 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>On Friday 04 April 2014 08:05:51 Chris Bannister wrote:
>> You can't send money through the post
>Since when?

Lisi, don't forget that different jurisdictions may have different
regulations.

Having said that, I used to register shareware mostly by sending cash in
the form of notes.  Many times to the USA, several times to European
countries (pre Euro) occasionally to Australia, and IIRC, at least once
to New Zealand.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually