Re: About not receiving email

On 04/04/14 02:07, Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I receive this list's email from everybody except myself. Having
> completely re-done my .procmailrc (and turned it into a script to
> construct it from components), I'm pretty sure that my debian-user
> email is not getting dropped on the floor on my end.
>
> With some mailing list managers, you can configure whether you want
> copies of your own email sent to you (I do). But I don't know how to
> adjust this config item with the debian-user list. Does anyone know how
> I'd do this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> SteveT
>
> Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
> Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance

Your mail setup is a little, um, odd; *no* TLS configured or SPF
records, and other strangeness, the mailserver seems to be tarpitting
which might cause some problems. (mx.futurequest.net	69.5.6.201)
Some mail providers, e.g. gmail don't return emails with content that is
a duplicate of that which has already been sent. Perhaps that's what
futurequest is doing with your mail?

Kind regards