Re: Users Not Receiving List Mail

Brian wrote:
[snip]

Basically - you get the mail we decide you get. Don't complain, it is
good for you. So much for freedom of communication.

I disagree. Personally part of what I pay my ISP for is competent quality filtering. They do a very good job - I see very little junk mail and have no evidence of having missed a legitimate email due to filtering. It probably helps that the majority of of the ISP's clients appear to be corporate clients of the ISP's parent.