Re: Source.list URL

On 02/04/14 13:44, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Mi, 02 apr 14, 04:30:45, ray wrote:
Andrei,

Thank you for the information.  I have subsequently turned off that
computer; I don't know if I can go back and retrieve the session.  I
would like to learn how to retrieve a session and the limitations.  I
would appreciate a link to some specifics.

Retrieving that particular session is probably not possible now, but for
the future, if you want to record your terminal activity there are
several solutions.

Maybe there is useful info in /var/log/apt, for instance
grep Commandline /var/log/apt/history.log
should show any typing mistakes.

--
Klaus