Re: Source.list URL

On Mi, 02 apr 14, 04:30:45, ray wrote:
> Andrei,
>
> Thank you for the information.  I have subsequently turned off that
> computer; I don't know if I can go back and retrieve the session.  I
> would like to learn how to retrieve a session and the limitations.  I
> would appreciate a link to some specifics.

Retrieving that particular session is probably not possible now, but for
the future, if you want to record your terminal activity there are
several solutions.

On the other hand, if you can't reproduce the problem chances are it was
either transient (can happen, especially when networks are involved, and
seems to be the case here), or user error (e.g. user typed in wrong
command).

Which is why a copy-paste of what you see in the terminal is so
important ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei