Re: Unable to start nm-applet

> If you don't need the VPN support that nm has, take a look at wicd.  Wicd
> has the advantage of also having a cli and a curses interface.

Hi, thanks for helping me out, I tried wicd.
But wicd only contained a gui to manage wireless networks, not wireless.

And I am looking an alternative for something like the xfce-panel network
applet, through which I can switch between my various profiles for
eth0 and also switch different wifi networks!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav