Re: Was I deleted?

On Tue 01 Apr 2014 at 18:05:21 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:41:37 +0100
> Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello Brian,
>
> >Do you mean "should" as in "that is its designed behaviour" or
>
> My apologies, I meant 'designed behaviour'.

No need for an apology. especially when you are dealing with
pedantism. :)

> >"ought to"? I did test resubscribing and got nothing back.
>
> That doesn't eliminate non-delivery of your test subscription request.

True. So I used another unused mail address to subscribe and responded
positively to the confirmation, which came within seconds. Then I
resubscribed. Nothing, no mail, no response.

It is a distinct possibilty that Hans was never unsubscribed from the
list.