Re: Was I deleted?

On 20140401_160619, root wrote:
> Am Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:13:30 -0800
> schrieb Greg Madden <gomadtroll@gci.net>:

<snip>

> > Peace,
> >
> > Greg
> >

> Hmm, it looks, I made a mistake. When I receive a mail from the list, I
> always reply to all, not to the list. I suppose, due to this behaviour,
> I was unsubsribed whatever.

On this list, one replies to the list, "debian-user@lists.debian.org"
and one CC:s the author of the message iff that author requests it.
This is to accomodate users of Debian who do not wish to be subscribed
to the list. On this list, one should *never* reply to all.

> Besides, I subscribed again, but that did not work. Today I will talk
> to my isp, if debian.org is blocked.

I think that continued use of reply-to-all resulted in continually
being unsubscribed by debian thought police, not an action by your isp,
but your isp may have.

Bravo, Debian Thought Police