Re: Debian installs for the bandwidth limited (e.g. dialup)

Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Lu, 31 mar 14, 08:13:17, Richard Owlett wrote:
I install from purchased DVD sets as I am on dialup.
I am also experimenting with how/what I install.
When in experiment mode I may make several installs in a day.
As there are only small differences between installs, I use preseeding
extensively.
I'm starting a new round after not doing much for a year.I'm being reminded
of the dearth of information aimed at those installing from physical cd/dvd.

Is they anyone collecting this to one location?
I've got bits and pieces in correspondence and notes I made last time around
but I don't have composition skills to put in a form suitable for a wiki/???

You might want to ask on debian-boot.

I'm not currently reading that list so I hadn't thought about it.
I'll also review all the lists to see if there are others I've missed as focus of my projects have drifted since the last time I looked.