Long-term support for Squeeze

This may be of interest to those, like me, still have Debian Squeeze
deployed:-
http://rgeissert.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/debian-squeeze-lts.html

NOTE: it's the blog of a Debian developer, not click-bait. But I haven't
disabled Ad-Block so don't know if it's ad-free.

Partial quotes:-
"As announced in the "Bits from the Security Team" email a couple of
weeks ago, it is possible that Debian squeeze will have Long Term
Support, primarily in the way of security updates.

<snipped>

Perhaps it wasn't stressed enough in the email, but those who are
interested in benefiting from (and therefore contributing to) long term
support, please do contact the security team NOW.

After all, the clock keeps ticking and Debian squeeze is going to reach
its End of Life in less than two months otherwise."

Kind Regards