Re: OT: Re: was Four people troll

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 20:26:53 Ста Деюс wrote:
> I think there is no need to ask for freedom, but rather fight for
> it -

Why do you need to fight?? What is stopping you from just forking
Debian if you want to?  It is FLOSS.  Anyone can fork it, so long as
the fork too is FLOSS.

Those working on it already are free to do what they want and to come
to the decision how they want..  The rest of us are free to use it if
we want.  We are all free to either write our own fork or pay someone
to do it for us.

And they are not even forcing systemd on anyone who stays with them.
It is to be the default.  That is all.  Gnome is the default desktop
and has been for some time.  I have *never* installed it.  I always
choose one of the other options.

Lisi
P.S. Sorry for feeding this troll. :-(  His hungry stomach rumblings
were beginning to get me down.