Re: Installing Debian debian-live-7.4-amd64

> [cut]
>>

>>> I took a picture of Alt+F4 with my phone: there is the day and
>>> date,
<snipped - if there's a next time, save yourself the typing and just
post the pic online somewhere with a link in your email. Your efforts
were appreciated.>

I disabled drive A: floppy in the bios and tried again. The
installation jammed in the same place and I took a picture of ALT-F4.
Do you have a suggestion of where I should post this picture so that
you can see it? (preferably sans spam)