Re: Email filtering - was Re: Here's how to make yourself happier

On Tue, 4 Mar 2014, Steve Litt wrote:

Hi all,

Here's how I just made my life happier and less stressful:

GARBAGE=/dev/null

### DEBIAN LIST UBERSCREAMER ARNOLD BIRD'S 4 ADDRESSES
:0:
* ^From.*naturallinux@dcemail.com
$GARBAGE

:0:
* ^From.*arnoldbird@cosmicemail.com
$GARBAGE

:0:
* ^From.*usspookslovesystmd@muchomail.com
$GARBAGE

:0:
* ^From.*fredwln2@mail.ru
$GARBAGE

I'll probably have to add more to that as he comes on line with a slew
of other identities, but .procmailrc is a pretty easy filtering
mechanism.

Life is more pleasant when you don't have to hear that stuff.

SteveT

Steve Litt                *  http://www.troubleshooters.com/
Troubleshooting Training  *  Human Performance

Is that procmail, or is that postfix (or, sendmail)?

procmail of course