Re: was Four people troll - now meandering off elsewhere - Systemd or the highway.

By emailing each of the above email mailing lists, it's not hard to
guess who you are.

It is sad.

It is in your interests (for sanity, to stop your tsunami of loss of
respect, etc) to simply stop.

Take a holiday.

Come back in a time (weeks, months) that provides for you to return to
communicating like an adult. Also add in not top posting, not swearing
on forums intended to be family-friendly, as well as treating others
on the list with respect. That will all stand you in much better stead
for your future.

May you find peace,
Zenaan