Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

On 3/3/14, Scott Ferguson <scott@scottferguson.com.au> wrote:
> On 02/03/14 23:21, disbandtechctte@tfwno.gf wrote:

>> Notice how the fknuts always try to change the tables.
>> "It's YOU who are the shill!"
>
> OMG you're so right (lol)....
>
> Not that I want to keep you from your work.
> </sarcasm>

In all seriousness, the work of a troll, is important. The troll:
*) vaccinates list members against hypocrisy
*) galvanises list members together where previously they thought they
had major differences, whilst in the face of the troll it's clear we
are united
*) provides abundant opportunities for some humour and laughter

I for one welcome our new troll sanity litmus tester!

Welcome to debain-user.

And please feed the troll, our sanity mascot.

Who wants ponies ... bleh.

:)

>> Here's an easy way for concurrent boot:
>>
>> command1 & command2 & command3;
>> othercommand1 & othercommand2 & othercommand3;
>> thirdsetofcommands1 & thirdsetofcommands2 & thirdsetofcommands3;
>
> Um, you do know pseudocode is not an actual, um, code. (and that ain't
> pseudocode as we know it)

Oh come on. Cut the troll some slack already! That looked like code to
me, just missing the first line:
#!/bin/bash

Please! Programming is simple, especially for trolls, which is why we
encourage such intelligent design.

May the fittest program win.

Prematurely aborted systemd experiments might decrease pro-choice init
options, so let's not diplocratically eject options.

> If you still have your job
> tomorrow it'll be with instructions to post from a throwaway email
> address - under strict supervision on a temporary contract.

Bugger. Given the intelligence emanating from this guy (gal? wouldn't
want to presume being sexist here :) , I was kind of hoping that it
would not realise that more than the 3 current email addresses could
be created for such high discourse.

But I guess my hope is a little misplaced...

> Now I'm bored (apologies to others who were already beyond boredom).

Drat. I do love your dry humour ... although it's probably lost on the
target, I'm sure many here enjoy it :)

Cheers
Zenaan