Re: Four people decided the fate of debian with systemd. Bad faith likely

This isn't properly replied to.  I am new to Claws, and I have no time
to figure out gpg signing.

On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:56:22 +0200
Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sb, 01 mar 14, 20:03:54, ghaverla wrote:
> >
> > But the fact there are no options is what bothers me.
>
> There are options. Even if Canonical will be pulling the plug on udev
> there is still OpenRC. The maintainer could use more help though.

I looked in Debian a week or so ago.  OpenRC wasn't even in
experimental.  Either I looked wrong, or it has only recently been
added.  I know OpenRC is at Gentoo (that where it came from, as I
understand things).

I don't understand Canonical pulling plug on udev.  Pulling plug on
upstart makes sense, pulling plug on systemd makes sense.

Gord