Re: Re^3: Mutt: SSL Certificate check ... SASL

On Sb, 01 mar 14, 07:59:02, peter@easthope.ca wrote:

> The only way I can make sense of this is that the instructions are crossed.
> TLS access should be to mail.easthope.ca with appropriate certificate.
> In-the-clear access should be to ccx.websitewelcome.com with no certificate.

Sorry, I must be missing something, but as far as I can tell you are
doing exactly the opposite of what the cPanel page instructs you to and
then you get errors.

Kind regards,
Andrei
P.S. could you please not break threads *and* munge the Subject on every
reply? It's very difficult to follow because we get a new thread on
every reply of yours and looking for information in previous posts is
much more difficult. Just have a look at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/03/ to see what I mean.