X.org intel error on jessie

hello,

I updated my jessie yesterday and today KDE starts up with flickering,
not displaying widgets and disables effects on second login. I am
worried that more things will break (like damage to the hardware).

This could be due to xorg update or xserver-xorg-video-intel updates [1]
(or something else). I don't think the kernel has been updated. It
worked perfectly before the update.

=> Now I'm wondering what package to file a bug against, please see the
log:
  http://www2.inf.fh-brs.de/~fnatte2s/Xorg.0.log

[1] I have an Intel HD Graphics card (onboard on intel i5 Haswell
processor)

Many Thanks and Best Regards!
--
Felix Natter