Re: NSA into Debian distribution!

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 11:07 -0500, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
> On 02/12/2014 06:58 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> > On 13/02/14 10:24, latinfo@vcn.bc.ca wrote:
> >> Hello List
> >>
> >> I was very alert for almost 14 years,
> > <snipped>
> >
> > Great, but I think you're posting to the wrong list.
> > Try trollsrus.org or witlingfools.org
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Kind regards
> >

>      Makes me think of an article I saw yesterday:
> It's a scientific FACT: Online comment trolls are SADISTS • The Register
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/02/12/study_shoes_that_online_comment_trolls_are_sadists/

Bullshit! This is much more spam than the OPs message is spam! Please
folks stop posting irrelevant crap, at least mark your mails as OT or
send them to the OT mailing list.

Seriously! There is no argument that makes this statistic serious! There
is no differential diagnosis, such as e.g. autoaggression which would
lead to differential diagnosis to such as Narcissism, e.g. a bipolar
disorder or just accentuation, an emotional intensity
disorder/accentuation etc. pp.. On lists with people from different
languages even a misunderstanding is more likely than a psychological
disorder.

trollsrus.org is a funny joke. Your link isn't funny anymore.